The Income Tax Act, 1961, governs the taxability of all types of assesses who are liable to pay such tax.The Act is very specific with regard to corporate tax and, ‘profits and gains of business or profession’.
We offer the following services:
- Estimation of the yearly profits based on the budgets
- Calculation and deposit of the Advance Tax, to be paid to the Revenue Authorities based on the estimated profits for all four quarters. The Indian fiscal year commences on April 1
- Preparing all the information required by the auditors under the tax audit disclosures and transfer pricing report
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of the Annual Tax and FBT return with the Revenue Authorities.
- Assisting in preparation of information required by the tax authorities in case of tax assessment or scrutiny